Our Center Policies To Ensure Fun For All
This is the website of CyberZone LLC (“CyberZone Entertainment”). CyberZone Entertainment welcomes all our guests. We have center policies relating to the admission, conduct, and safety of all guests. Please read and respect the policies listed below. Individuals not adhering to the policies and guidelines will not be admitted into CyberZone Entertainment or will be asked to leave.
Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian who is at least 25 years of age. Each guardian may bring no more than 6 underage persons into the premises.
In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid photo identification card issued by a state or governmental agency. CyberZone Entertainment is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
No smoking on the premises, including using vaporizers and electronic cigarettes. No pipe, cigar smoking, snuff, or chewing tobacco. Any guests smelling of marijuana will be asked to leave.
Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited.
OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS
Food and Beverage not prepared and/or served by CyberZone Entertainment are strictly prohibited unless approved with a pre-booked birthday party or event.
Appropriate, clean attire required. CyberZone Entertainment reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
• No hats, ripped clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with offensive language or imagery.
• Shoes and shirts required.
• NO OPEN CARRY of firearms permitted except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
CyberZone Entertainment encourages our guests to make and share memories in a fun, social environment. However, we kindly request that our guests adhere to the following policies regarding the use of cameras on our premises:
• Permission required for any filming or photography intended for commercial use, including journalism.
• Filming or photography of other guests or staff members requires their express permission.
• No filming or photography of games for the purpose of gaining an unfair playing advantage.
• No use of tripods or other equipment, which might interfere with the ability of other guests to enjoy their CyberZone Entertainment experience, without prior written permission.
Don’t Miss Out
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
CyberZone Entertainment is focused on bringing you the latest and greatest experiences to make lasting memories. Battle it out in our pulse-pounding, custom themed laser tag, immerse yourself in a whole new virtual reality, and challenge yourself or a friend in our state-of-the-art arcades. With such a wide variety of experiences to explore, we’re bound to have something to keep you entertained for hours!