Join Our Team
Event Coordinator and Sales:
Ready to have a lot of fun while connecting with the community, growing event and party revenue, and gaining a ton of valuable experience while working with an awesome, highly motivated, and dedicated team? Then look no further! CyberZone Entertainment Center has been in operation since 2015, and is highly valued and respected in the community. We have the largest arcade, immersive laser tag, brand new 18-station Alienware Esports Stadium, brand new dining options, space for groups of all sizes, and so much more.
In this position, you will be our Brand Ambassador, reaching out to those in the community who are looking for exciting and innovative activities for their groups, whether it be for structured team-building activities, exciting training and meeting sessions, celebrations, or just bonding!
Position is base pay PLUS commission, approximately 10-20-hours per week, but can be more as sales increase. Requires outbound sales both over the phone and face-to-face. Responsible for growing and booking corporate events and parties.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Some College or relevant experience- preferably in a field related to sales, marketing, communications, hospitality or equivalent
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation
- Self-starter and highly organized Have the ability to build strong relationships through high level communication skills, and professional demeanor
- Have a customer focused attitude
- Proficiency in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Customer Relationship Management software
- Possess strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
- Outbound sales – cold calls/emails and following up on leads
- Experience in planning, scheduling, organizing, facilitating group events
- Entertainment industry
- Basic familiarity with Photoshop or other photo/graphic creation programs
- Ability to help create flyers, brochures, emails, and other materials to present in sales packages
The person in this role will:
- Grow external markets, which may encompass Birthdays, Corporate events/meetings/trainings, holiday parties, school athletic banquets, Fundraisers, Team Building events, overnight Lock-Ins, etc.
- Be an internal and external ambassador for the center, fostering relationships with individuals, organizations and corporations who book events in order to maintain reputable and predictable business while prospecting for new events
- Develop market segments and solicit new customer relationships while maintaining existing relationships
- Be involved in the community, chamber, and local networking opportunities
- Work in tandem with the Operations Team to ensure flawless execution for all events
- Create a sales game plan to achieve revenue goals
- Report accurate forecasting and having a keen understanding of sales numbers and reports
CyberZone is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About CyberZone Entertainment Center CyberZone is a 20,000 Sq.Ft. award-winning Family entertainment center located in downtown Opelika. We feature 28-vest laser tag, the largest arcade in AL offering both new and retro games, 18-system Alienware Competitive PC Gaming / Esports Arena, and an event center for parties and groups.
“Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”